How much does it cost to travel to Vanautu?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,487
Previously known as the New Hebrides Islands, Vanuatu is an archipelago nation consisting of 83 islands in the southwest Pacific Ocean. It is located just east of Australia and north of New Zealand, covering a large north-south spread of islands.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)