How much does it cost to travel to Uruguay?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,115.71
In the wilds of South America is a small country full of an energy and vibrancy that any traveler will find enticing. Uruguay, meaning river of the colorful birds, is a country full of rich agricultural history among the locals, and a country to be desired by immigrants.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)