How much does it cost to travel to Uganda?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $575.76
Located in East Africa, Uganda is bordered by Kenya, South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, and Tanzania. The country is known for its very diverse plant and animal life and is most famous as home to the endangered mountain gorilla as well as the endangered common chimpanzee.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)