How much does it cost to travel to Swaziland?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $872.75
Landlocked by South Africa in its west and Mozambique in the east, Swaziland is one of the last remaining absolute monarchies in the world. It is located in Southern Africa and has become a popular destination for tourists with several large game parks and reserves.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)