How much does it cost to travel to Solomon Islands?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,906.45
An archipelago nation in the South Pacific, the Solomon Islands are not a haven of resorts and pristine beaches, but a paradise for the eco-tourist with opportunities to explore island volcanoes, kayak through vast lagoons, trek deep into green forests, and snorkel amongst untouched reefs. There are many things to see and do for the outdoor adventurer with a smattering of traditional guesthouses and comfortable hideaways to spend the nights.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)