How much does it cost to travel to Qatar?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,189.92
Qatar is a small Arab country-it’s geography, a peninsula jutting into the Persian Gulf just east of Saudi Arabia. An independent state with significant oil and natural gas revenues, Qatar’s cities are thriving with a number of museums, a bustling market scene, and many good restaurants to indulge in.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)