How much does it cost to travel to Papua New Guinea?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,543.55
An island nation of the Melanesia region of Oceana, Papua New Guinea is best known for its incredible natural beauty. The flora and fauna of the place thrive with color and life, while untouched coral reefs and WWII wrecks make for great diving destinations.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)