How much does it cost to travel to Pakistan?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $486.42
Located in South-Central Asia along the Arabian Sea, Pakistan is a large country characterized by a varied landscape and as the historic home to the ancient Indus Valley Civilization, which is among the oldest in the world. It is bordered by Iran, Afghanistan, China, and India on the west, north, and east with the Arabian Sea on its southern boundary.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)