How much does it cost to travel to Norway?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $2,319.79
Norway, in the Scandinavia region of Europe, is the both the northern most and western most country of the region. It spreads out between the Baltic Sea and the Arctic Ocean and has some of Europe’s most breathtaking landscapes.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)