How much does it cost to travel to Nicaragua?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $624.74
Nicaragua is growing in popularity with travelers from around the world. It still feels less discovered than many countries in Central America, and it’s a little more rough around the edges than its neighbor, Costa Rica, but that only adds to its charm and appeal.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)