How much does it cost to travel to Malaysia?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $482.02
Modern Malaysia has exquisite beaches, bustling cities, diverse food options, and friendly people. The population is about 60% Malay people, with the rest consisting of Chinese, Indian, and other ethnic groups.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)