How much does it cost to travel to Malawi?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,544.68
Malawi is a landlocked country of Southeastern Africa defined largely by its highland topography and vibrant culture. One of its top features is Lake Malawi, the largest lake in Africa, which runs along most of eastern border.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)