How much does it cost to travel to Lithuania?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $912.62
Lithuania, although a very small country, has much to offer. From the old world charm of its capital city, Vilnius, to the beautiful, rural, coastline around Nida, you can really relax and make yourself at home in this quaint country.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)