How much does it cost to travel to Lesotho?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $876.49
Lesotho is a unique little country, made mostly of mountains, and completely surrounded by South Africa. Known as the Kingdom in the Sky because of its high altitude, it has the highest lowest point of any country in the world.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)