How much does it cost to travel to Japan?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,356
Japan is a unique country to travel to because of the wonderful mix of culture, diversity, modern technology, old world character, and eastern charm. The modern comforts of home are always available, but its never surprising to find yourself in a confusing social or cultural situation.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)