How much does it cost to travel to Iran?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $787
Located in the Middle East, Iran is part of the South-Central Asian Union, situated between the Gulf of Oman, the Persian Gulf, and the Caspian Sea. The nation is also bordered by Iraq, Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)