How much does it cost to travel to Honduras?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $703.18
Honduras is the second largest country in Central America and offers visitors far more diversity than many realize. It has colonial villages, ancient Maya ruins, natural parks, and the Bay Islands.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)