How much does it cost to travel to Greenland?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $0.00
Greenland is the largest island in the world that is not its own continent. It is located in the far northeast of North America and is mostly found within the Arctic.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)