How much does it cost to travel to Kos?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,216
Greece, located in southern Europe at the tip of the Balkan peninsula, is a country that continues to gain popularity as a top travel destination in Europe. It is at the center of one of the most influential civilizations in history and it’s philosophy, art, sports, and language have infiltrated our lives today.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)