How much does it cost to travel to Fiji?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $973.48
Fiji is located about two-thirds of the way between Hawaii and New Zealand. It is an archipelago that includes 332 islands, the largest few making up most of the land area, and approximately 110 of which are inhabited.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)