How much does it cost to travel to Dominica?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,673.73
Don’t confuse Dominica with the other Caribbean island, the Dominican Republic. Dominica is located between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean about half way between Puerto Rico and Trinidad and Tobago.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)