How much does it cost to travel to Denmark?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $2,219.71
Many people visit Denmark with plans of seeing the Little Mermaid statue, Legoland, or just to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and interact with the friendly Natives. This Scandinavian country is north of Germany and south of Norway and Sweden.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)