How much does it cost to travel to Chile?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $987
Chile is a narrow country in South America that is situated between the Andes Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. The unusual long and narrow shape of the country means that it has over 3000 miles of coastline.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)