How much does it cost to travel to Brazil?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $704.48
Brazil, the largest country in South America, is also one of the most expensive in the region. It’s famous for its incredible cities like Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, and it is known to have one of the best beach and party scenes around.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)