How much does it cost to travel to Belarus?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $694
Belarus is a landlocked country of Eastern Europe, sharing borders with Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia. It is best known for its Stalinist architecture, many historic churches, grand fortifications, monuments, and wild forests.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)