How much does it cost to travel to Austria?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $1,471.94
Transportation costs in Austria tend to be high due to high costs and frequency of ferry boat rides, train or funicular ticket prices, and the unique geographic placement of many touristed towns. Austria is probably most famous as a tourist destination because of the beautiful Alps.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)