How much does it cost to travel to Aruba?
The cost for a trip per person for one week with an average budget is approximately $0.00
The Caribbean Island of Aruba is almost twenty miles long and six miles across. It’s the closest Caribbean Island to Venezuela and is an autonomous dependency of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)
- Cappuccino (regular)
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
- Water (0.33 liter bottle)
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport)
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
- Taxi starting price (normal tariff)
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)
- Taxi 1 hour waiting (normal tariff)